Jawad Zeidat is a partner and co-founder of our firm. After obtaining his LL.M and passing the Bar licensing requirements in 2002, Mr. Zeidat started his career as an in-house legal counsel at one of the biggest banks in Jordan gaining extensive experience and banking, both retail and cooperate, as well as project financing before joining, and later heading, the project and project finance practice at one of the largest law firm in Jordan during which he advised major local and international financial institutions and investors on multi-millions energy and infrastructure transactions.
Before returning to private practice and co-founding Hmoud & Zeidat law firm, Mr. Zeidat served as the Director of Legal Affairs at Arab Potash Company, the second biggest ASE-listed company by market capitalization and one of the largest potash producers in the world.
LLM University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom, 2002.
LLB University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan, 1999.
- Extensive experience in privatization and PPP schemes and public utilities projects.
- Experience in project finance, including advising on projects that combine different forms of structured finance techniques, drafting and reviewing the financing and security packages related documentation;
- Experience in legal research and drafting for all types of business agreements including licensing, shareholders agreement, share transfer, and share purchase.
- Experience in banking and finance.
- Advising on trade finance transactions, direct and indirect facilities, syndicated loans, and e-banking;
- Extensive experience in construction contracts spanning from drafting tender documents and special conditions of the contract to advising clients on interpretations and disputes arising therefrom;
- Extensive experience on all corporate issues including the incorporation of all types of companies, regulatory compliance, and corporate governance.
Admitted to Jordan Bar Association since 2003
Associate member at Chartered Institute of Arbitrators/ London
Through the expertise of our lawyers team, we are sure to offer our clients efficient and timely services.
Contacting the firm is free. We understand that the disputes facing you, your family or your business can seem daunting.