Talal Bakri is a leading litigator and legal counsel with over twenty years of significant experience advising major banking, insurance, and energy corporations on all legal and regulatory matters pertaining to their businesses as well as representing them in disputes before all courts in Jordan.
His in-house career at major banks and energy corporations through his private practice has gained his extensive experience in all corporate/commercial and dispute resolution practices.
LLB University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan, 1994.
- Experience in banking & finance as well as insurance, including representing banking and insurance clients in major related disputes and debt collection.
- Advising clients in different business sectors on all legal issues including corporate, commercial, and regulatory matters.
- Experience in legal research, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating all types of business agreements.
- Extensive experience in litigation and alternative dispute resolution representing clients of different sectors before all courts and domestic arbitral tribunals.
- Extensive experience in advising electricity companies in Jordan in all legal and regulatory aspects related to the electricity sector.
- Wide experience in corporate matters including the incorporation of all types of companies, following up all related legal formalities and regulatory permits and licenses.
Admitted to Jordan Bar Association since 1998
Through the expertise of our lawyers team, we are sure to offer our clients efficient and timely services.
Contacting the firm is free. We understand that the disputes facing you, your family or your business can seem daunting.